Saturday, January 23, 2010

How come the backs of your heels crack and bleed after getting a pedicure? Asking for another family member?

Normally No problems with the skin on heelsHow come the backs of your heels crack and bleed after getting a pedicure? Asking for another family member?
That's sounds like an issue with the nail tech. I've never had that happen.How come the backs of your heels crack and bleed after getting a pedicure? Asking for another family member?
This is coming from me, a girl that has gotten millions of pedicuers, your family member's problem does not sound normal. It's never happend to me before, 'n I pray it never will. She should go to a Dr. and check it out cuse it sounds like it is infected and that is never good. She should get it checked out right away before it might get worst.
you shouldnt bleed or crack


maybe the place your going to


doesnt disinfect their tubs


try a diffrent place
Suuuuuuuuure you're asking for another family member.





Seriously, they shouldn't. Sounds like she got some sort of bacteria or fungus from the session. Use fungicide, keep very clean, or visit your doctor. And do not ever go back to that place.





I do my own pedicures, I know where my stuff has been. Infections are very common when done professionally.
That doesn't sound normal. My feet never do that.
dry skin? make sure you use lotion afterwards


that really shouldnt happen tho


i would change places
  • pimple
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment