Friday, January 22, 2010

If I get a pedicure, can they help me remove a hard corn from my toe?

I have corns on my to pinkies and want to get them removed. I tried the Dr. Scholl's but it didn't help cuz I still have them. What else can I try to get them removed besides going to a podiatrist?If I get a pedicure, can they help me remove a hard corn from my toe?
Sure they can try too. Let them know whe you book it! I just had one yesterday and feel soo much better!If I get a pedicure, can they help me remove a hard corn from my toe?
yes. my mom had help
sure they will and that big zit on your forehead
buy the Salon Shaper...it has several different tools you can use for removing dead skin. Good luck.
i don t know .. i had 5 corns all over my rite foot.. i went for a surgery and removed 3 of them.. then after few months , the remaining 2 disappeared.


i dont wanna think how painful it was.. i was yelling in the OT( operat. threat.)


:)
Only a podiatrist can help you. If you have someone not qualified you could end up with an infection.
no you need to see a podiatrist
Nothing. Sorry honey but the doctor is the only way.
Try to buy some kind of a cream, or something...
no idea
nope sorryy no one would touch such a thing
i think they can!!!!! i really don't know. oh by the way sorry for reporting your question as an abuse! it was an accident amiga!!!!!!!!!!!
i think u can get that

No comments:

Post a Comment