Friday, January 22, 2010

What color should I get for a pedicure?

I don't like really *wow* colors like blue or green or black, eww. or even really red. i have drk brown hair and fair skin. what is a good color for me? oh and also, what are this summers colors?What color should I get for a pedicure?
I got a pedicure a month ago and I got bright orange! Totally a summery color and it's cute and also pretty....it has a white flower on it and touches of silver glitter. It's awesome! ORANGE GO FOR IT!What color should I get for a pedicure?
ok, how bout like a light red, orangy red, a buffer slight sparkle gloss, with kinda a vine-ish white line on your big toe! hope i helped, my friends always ask me, they do what i say and they always luv it! 100% of the time! And i know u said no red, but orangy red dos not look *wow* at all and its really not read!! same with light red!
You should for sure get coral :)


its super pretty
Orange ! Orange is totally in, so are hot pinks. Any shade of them! Maybe try a light pastely orange.
i agree with her!! Hot Pink With a Black Line Under It.
Coral or a light pink.


:)


Hope I helped.
dark purple with potatoes on them. :)
  • cosmetics brands
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment