Saturday, January 23, 2010

Does anyone know the secret to doing a nice pedicure yourself?

I know that going to the salon it looks a lot better a more professional. I like to do my own feet but really they don't look as neat. I can pass sometimes with certain colors but sometimes it looks wack. I like the fact that my foot tools are not being used on thousands and thousands of different women. I am satisfied with my feet being cleaned, nails, clipped and polished but it seems like it is people on the outside that are pickyDoes anyone know the secret to doing a nice pedicure yourself?
http://beauty.ivillage.com/makeup/polish鈥?/a>


The Perfect Summer Pedicure - Get Pretty Feet for Summer - iVillage Beauty %26amp; StyleDoes anyone know the secret to doing a nice pedicure yourself?
Getting your BFF to do it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment