Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do you do a French Pedicure or Manicure?

I always try to give my self a French ped. but I always mess it up. Does anyone have a secret about French ped. Please tell me.How do you do a French Pedicure or Manicure?
i do it but i dont wory about it being a straight line, or it getting on my skin or anything.





i just get the brush and make a line and this is just ao i basically knw how thick i want it





then i get a q-tip and dip one end into the nail polish remover and then with that i make the straight line.





and clean up the nail pilosh that went anywhere else.





it works good doing it like that.How do you do a French Pedicure or Manicure?
ok if u need anymore help or anything u can always askk. :]

Report Abuse



I do the dark manicure-- in other words, instead of white/beigish on the tips, I do a rich, lustrous Chanel black-- and a regular French pedicure. It looks very sexy, edgy, and modern, without being too Goth or ';out there';. Try it! I promise you'll get tons of people walking up to you, telling you it looks fabulous!





Also, wear open-toed sandals or platform cork wedges to show off your cute toes. I especially like lace-ups if you have nice ankles and legs, they're very sexy with a skirt.
They make little sticker guides you put on your nails to help you keep a straighter line, but they're a bit tricky to use. Just keep practicing, you'll get it eventually.
why dont you just go to get a mani-pedi that's what i do
Go to a nail salon and have them do it even if you just go a couple of times to watch their technique.
  • pimple
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment