Monday, January 18, 2010

Would you get a pedicure before going to the beach?

I thought I should because I'll be in sandals/barefoot, but then thought the sand and water will make my feet all nasty anyways.Would you get a pedicure before going to the beach?
Sand scratches up any kind of nail varnish, so you'll be wasting your money. Also sand will get into every crevice so you'll only have to have your nails cleaned underneath again.





No one is going to be looking at your feet anyhow if you're standing there in a bikini. Get the pedicure done after wards.Would you get a pedicure before going to the beach?
Yes - if you use a lotion on your feet after washing all the salt away from the sand and ocean they won't be as nasty after
I agree with Carla. You'd want your toes looking nice at the beach, and you can take care of your feet afterwards. Go for it!!
Yeah, because it looks good, get red or hot pink, because your feet will look good and feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment