Saturday, January 23, 2010

Where can I find the blue stuff the nail shops put in the spa for a pedicure?

I'm working on creating my own spa pedicure so if you know some good products to use for mani's and pedi's that'd be great!Where can I find the blue stuff the nail shops put in the spa for a pedicure?
Creative Nail Design (now known as simply CND), makes an excellent line of both manicure, and pedicure products. Since you mentioned spa pedicures, here is what CND has to offer in that area:


http://www.beautyofasite.com/spa-pedicur鈥?/a>





Here is CND's home page for more information. Click on 'Products' to see what they have to offer:


http://www.cnd.com/Consumer.aspx





For callus, or cuticle removal, the best products I have used are called Cuticle Eliminator, and Callus Eliminator. These are mafe by a company called 'Be Natural.'; They also make a great lotion for your feet, but it can be used anywhere else on your body except for your face. Its called 'Dry Heel Eliminator.';


http://www.beautyofasite.com/be-natural.鈥?/a>





To finish up your mani/pedi with a great topcoat, nothing beats Seche Vite Fast Dry Topcoat. It has to be applied while the polish is still wet though, so remember that. Seche also makes some other great products as well, but their Topcoat is my favorite of them all:


http://www.beautyofasite.com/seche-vite.鈥?/a>





BTW, the site that I used is only for reference. I'm not trying to advertise for them. In fact, I have never bought anything from this company. But, they had some pictures of the products I am referring to. Buy these products anywhere you choose. Its still the same thing, no matter where you buy it! The only thing that varies is the price.Where can I find the blue stuff the nail shops put in the spa for a pedicure?
Id try going to your local beauty supply store. Most have almost everything. Also bath and body works has TONS of good pedicure stuff Im sure youd be able to find something there. GL!
Check Bath and Body Works. I love that blue stuff!
  • pimple
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment