Tuesday, January 19, 2010

When is it alright to go for a pedicure?

I have a small dolphin tattoo on my foot. I got it two weeks ago. When will it be alright for me to go for a pedicure?When is it alright to go for a pedicure?
When there are no signs of any open skin!! This is a must!! I would suggest not shaving your legs the night before either. Depending on where you go you can never tell how well the salon keeps the pedicure thrones clean. The last thing you want to have are any open sores that bacteria could enter and cause infection. Just because it looks clean does not mean it is. Over the last few years some nail salons have gotten a bad rap for the pedicure chairs being laden with bacteria. I would stay away from the drive thru ';asian'; so called nail salons. Find yourself a reputable salon/spa. Sometimes it is worth the extra dollar for a little piece of mind!! Good Luck to youWhen is it alright to go for a pedicure?
You should be okay, theoretically, to get it now. However, if I were you, I'd wait another week because of the soaking. Make sure they don't use any abrasives over the tattoo for a while. Otherwise, it will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment