Saturday, January 23, 2010

What can I tell my wife to force her to go get a pedicure?

she keeps saying we cant afford it, yada yada yada. Like money makes a difference we cant afford anything, and she works hard and deserves it. Be creative my usual lines are not working.





PS


Plus she is also in a bad mood...What can I tell my wife to force her to go get a pedicure?
ha ha...tell her no sex until she does soething with them feet.....and getting a pedicure is sooo relaxing and realy not that expensiveWhat can I tell my wife to force her to go get a pedicure?
Buy her a gift certificate and wrap it up all pretty in a nice box with a pretty bow. Get a card to go with it and write on the card that you want her to have a special day because you love her and know how hard she has been working and that she deserves some alone time and time to relax and be treated like a princess.





If you have kids, you better offer to take them somewhere for the day too so she doesn't have to worry about them.





Good Luck
Personally I hate people touching my feet, would she go for a manicure instead?





If she is in a bad mood take the kids out for a couple hours. What I like to do is take a long hot bath without the door being knocked on a million times by my kids or my husband, he is as bad as they are.
SIMPLE - you buy her a certificate from the local SALON so it is prepaid and even SET the appointment for her and she'll go. If you make it a special PRESENT from you - tied up in a box and ribbon and tell her it's for her B-day or early Xmas or anniversary or late mothers day or SOMETHING and it's all paid for etc - she'll go!
Buy her a gift certificate. That way she can't feel guilty spending the money. Better yet, give her a pedicure yourself. Make sure it includes a long foot massage with lotion.
Get her a gift certificate to a salon. She'll have no choice but to use the money there or it will go to waste (and wouldn't THAT be terrible?).
Aw, sweet.


SHow her this. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment