Saturday, January 23, 2010

I 'm a guy getting a pedicure my first time what is the process?

I saw my old stylist today(have not seen in 2 yrs) since she was focusing on her family and she contacted me to come to her new salon. She cut my hair today and asked me if I would get a manicure and pedicure next time - I said sure. So I was wondering what is done. Should I wear flip flops when I go? Should I have a polish put on, if so what type?I 'm a guy getting a pedicure my first time what is the process?
you probably shouldnt get polish- itll make everything easier. because of that you wont have to wear flip flops. first youll soak your feet to make them soft. theyll clip the dead skin around the nail and buff the cuticles and dead skin off the soles of your feet. theyll also file and buff your nails so they look nice and shiny without polish. it should be like 20 minutes. If you do want polish, itll be more complicated. the polish will take an extra ten minutes, and then youll have to wait for them to dry (even tho theyll be dry you should still bring flip flops because they can smear for a long time afterwards). its up to you wether you want polish or not. have fun- pedicures can tickle but they also feel good. its nice to just relax for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment