Saturday, January 23, 2010

When you get a pedicure, do they massage your feet?

I have never had a pedicure and I want to get one. I am 8 months pregnant and NEED a foot massage. It would also be very great to have someone else paint my toe nails! What is the price range for a pedicure? I am also working with a budget. Thanks!When you get a pedicure, do they massage your feet?
How funny. I got one when i was 8 months pregnant. I was actually almost due and i was ready for the kid to come out and i heard that it helps you go into labor. Let me tell you that is not true. But besides that yes when you get a pedi they will massage your feet and paint your toe nails. It is so relaxing. I went to a place and only paid $30 and it took like an hour. It is definatley worth it.When you get a pedicure, do they massage your feet?
Yes
yes they massage your feet and paint your toes. i would find a place like a day spa that specializes in pregnant women. ask your ob they will know of a place. you need to be careful what muscles they relax or you could go into labor. you shouldn't have to pay more than $40
yeah. it feels really good. i would suggest french pedicure. it looks gorgeous. good luck with the baby! and the cost is around 30 bucks.
well a pedicure is great . yes they massage your feet. but the price range really depends on where you go. me and my mom just got one it was $14. and it turned out great . if u go ,dont pay more than $25 or its a rip off .
About $50.00 and up. But it sure is worth it. And the good pedicurists will massage your feet.
YES...
depends on where your going. when u go 2 a salon u sit in these chairs that gives u bottom, back and neck massage. if they dont giv u massage then u hav your husband giv u a foot massage
OOHHH YYEEESSS!! most pedicures are about $30.00
Oh yeah...I would call around to your local salons. Where I live they definately base pricing on the area the spa is located.

No comments:

Post a Comment