Monday, January 18, 2010

Have you ever got a toe infection from getting a pedicure in a shop?

I did on the 25th of April, now my toe is so infected around the nail that the doctor has me on Keflex 4 time a day to ';try'; and get rid of it. might have to have it cut open.Have you ever got a toe infection from getting a pedicure in a shop?
not from a shop but i just got some itchy ones with the spanish sun.???Have you ever got a toe infection from getting a pedicure in a shop?
Bacterial, fungal and viral infections are are possibilities when getting your nails done at a salon. Make sure to protect yourself by always bringing your own tools. You can get a great professional set at www.SaniManiPedi.com.

Report Abuse



No but I have heard of others who have been through this. I hope you are ok. I bet it is painful. My sister had to have her a couple nails removed because of this. Once I went in for a mainicure and pedicure and the idiot gabbed the cuticle clipper in my finger and took a big chunk out. I was bleeding all over the place!!! I felt like choaking her. I ened up grabbing some tissue to wrap around my finger and walked out. I just kept triple antibiotic ointment on it. Luckily...no infection.
My mother in law did.She never had any problems with her feet before hand,until she had a pedi at one shop..They have been trying to cure her of it ever since and still no luck...Always demand to have them clean everything in front of you,some places depending on how busy,take short cuts on cleaning and things down those lines..AFter all its not them that is going to suffer its you..Good luck!
my mom did n she never fully recovered...it began as one toenail discolored and then her feet started hurting....now all her toes are discolored and she complains of a traveling pain in her foot
WOW that stinks....i've never had an infection, but i do get a nail fungus after going every once in awhile





you should definately let the nail shop know
I never went to a pedicure shop before

No comments:

Post a Comment