Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What color should I choose for my manicure/pedicure?

I'm getting married on the beach of Oahu and am getting a manicure and pedicure today. I'm not sure what color to choose. I'm thinking something light on the hands but for my toenails should I match or go with something brighter?What color should I choose for my manicure/pedicure?
Do a nude color with a french manicure on your feet. It really looks so nice.What color should I choose for my manicure/pedicure?
Silver on the toes!


and french on the hands!








Congrats on your future wedding.
French Manicure/Pedicure.
Do a french which matches your skin tone, have a small tropical colored flower painted on towards the outside of your nails, just off center and touching both the white and pink. Then paint your toenails the same color as the flower.
French is the best! Especial for wedding!!!
French tips and maybe a soft pink
I would say matching french. It's classic and clean. Best of luck!!
french tip or red!
i agree with everyone else, definitely french tips. congratulations!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment