Saturday, January 23, 2010

Where can I get a decent pedicure in Los Angeles?

I'm so tired of going to the neighborhood nail boutiques to have a lousy pedicure. I have issues with my feet that need special attention, and I'm willing to pay extra to have a pedicure that meets my needs. Anyone know of a good place in the Hollywood/Silver Lake/Los Feliz area that you would recommend?Where can I get a decent pedicure in Los Angeles?
there is a nice parlour on Doheney Drive.. you may try that.. but the padicurist will be there just two days aweek.. you will need an appointment.. but she is the best....





it is on Doheney Drive, Beverly Hills.... the name of the parlour is Aroma i guess.. not very sure though.. it is far from my house so i was there just a couple of times.. but it is the best :)Where can I get a decent pedicure in Los Angeles?
i donno am srry

No comments:

Post a Comment