Friday, January 22, 2010

Is it me or is it just plain weird to see elderly men getting a pedicure at a nail salon?

I mean.


Younger guys who're like sport players (or just gay) seem fine.. but is it wrong of me to think it's wrong and kind of weird for elderly guys? It just looks like they want some pretty girls to touch them or something.





What's your opinion?Is it me or is it just plain weird to see elderly men getting a pedicure at a nail salon?
A lot of questions spring to mind when I read this.





First I think you should define elderly. I mean, I don't know what you mean by that, are you talking about 90 or 40? Regardless of age anyway, I think it's unusual, but I don't think it's weird. So what is they want to have a pedicure, it's a free world and I think it's great if people (especially men) manage to overcome stereotypes and judgement and don't let society stop them doing what they want.





Secondly, what the hell is wrong if they do want pretty girls to touch them? They're not doing anything wrong. It seems a pretty harmless way to enjoy female company.





Oh and finally... You seem to think there is an age at when gay men cease to exist? Or turn straight? I know you don't mean any harm, but my philosophy is always to let people do what they enjoy doing, if it doesn't harm anyone else.Is it me or is it just plain weird to see elderly men getting a pedicure at a nail salon?
It's just you. Your just sterotyping the poor guy. Just because he is getting a pedicure doesn't mean he just wants pretty girls to touch him. You never know, His wife could be getting her hair done, and made him do it.
it depends i mean if they do want girls to touch them or watever than thts jst plain creepy, but u never know maybe he has a realy bad foot fungus like my dad or something lol jk
Well we got alot of elderly people men and women so it's not weird to me just normal...
i dont mind thats like asking if its weird for older women to play baseball
i think its kind of weird.... no offense to any of you that apply to this question!

No comments:

Post a Comment