Saturday, January 23, 2010

Besides getting a pedicure, how can I make my feet soft?

I scrub them everyday with a foot file, I have a pumice stone in my shower and put lotion on them everyday and I still have dry winter feet. Help!Besides getting a pedicure, how can I make my feet soft?
If you have tried pumicing %26amp; the lotion and COTTON socks routine, check the fit of your shoes. If your foot is all bunched up, it encourages callouses, and may be drying your feet. Good luck and GOD bless.Besides getting a pedicure, how can I make my feet soft?
I read somewhere that every night when you go to bed, put Vaseline on both feet. Then put plastic bags around your feet to keep the Vaseline from rubbing off on your sheets during the night. In the morning, remove the Vaseline and shower as usual and your feet should be really, really smooth.
Get a good Foot cream, I use Arbonne internationals Herbal Foot cream. and get a foot tub, fill it with hot water, balt salts,and a couple pumps of a massage oil......I have dry feet as well and all these things have helped heal up my feet...Arbonne also has massage oild and bath salts
This is what I do. If you have a shower that has a bath bit in the bottom put the plug and and let you feet soak in the water while you have a shower. If you don't you can put a face washer over the drain and let the water build up that way. My feet are soft and no hard dry skin underneath my feet. I'm 26 and have been doing this for years.
Before you dry your feet when you get out of the shower, put baby oil on them. Then dry them off. Also try to wear socks and slippers, to keep your feet warm and protected from dry air. Works great for me.
Put body butter or some other very thick cream on your feet at night and wear socks to bed to keep it from getting on every thing.
I've heard to use aloe vera and vitamin E keeping it covered on your feet overnight. I know it works on burns and removes scars (It has worked for me many times) so maybe you could try that. Maybe I should, too.
soak them in water with skin so soft from avon for 15 minutes nightly, and then apply a thick cream on them before bed... is suggest bath and body works body butter.
  • pimple
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment