Monday, January 18, 2010

I just got a pedicure, with no flowers on my big toe. What is the best way to put flowers on by yourself?

I would like to make it simple using like white or silver because i got a hot pink nail color.I just got a pedicure, with no flowers on my big toe. What is the best way to put flowers on by yourself?
ooo0o0o0o0.. easy... i do it to myself all the time.. go to walmart and in the art section.. buy the paint that is washable in tubes that are connected.. i think its around 3 dollars.. no need to get the expensive one.. this one works really well.. ok.. use a toothpick and hit it into the ground so the head of the toothpick woul dbe wider.. then dip it in the paint and start out with the first dot near the tip of your nails.. try and measure around 5 dots in perspective and do the middle dot yellow.. leave until its dry.. now.. you`re going to need top coat for this.. because the paint is washable... its going to come off when you wash your feet when there are no top coat. available. remember. if they don`t come off right.. just use a piece og wet clothes and wipe it and redo it again.I just got a pedicure, with no flowers on my big toe. What is the best way to put flowers on by yourself?
grab some toothpicks and 2 differnt colors. contrast works best!


dip the pick in one colour and put a dot on your toe nail.


wait for it to dry


then dip the pick in the other color and make 5-6 dots around the first dot you did.


let it dry COMPLETELY


then use a top coat of clear polish to finish it off!


%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment