Friday, January 22, 2010

What are the requirements of a pedicure?

i don't have the prettiest feet in the world. i am kinda embarressed to let someone work on my feet. do people who do pedicures ever get ugly feet people? explain how uglyWhat are the requirements of a pedicure?
Just do it. I think my feet are yucky too, but the nail techs have seen it all. Your feet probably look great compared to some of the feet they have seen. Last time I was at the pedicure spa I asked the nail tech if she had ever refused services to someone with gross feet... and she said, ';it's my job, no never.'; Also remember most nail techs work on commission.What are the requirements of a pedicure?
I have really dirty feat because I garden bare foot. I have a big toe nail that looks scarry not painted due to a surgery.





I still go once or twice a year. It's a few moments of embarassment but the rewards of getting soft and clean again are worth it.
lol.


they do it for money, so no worries. They have seen it all, and prolly thei have seen worse.
dead skin like cracks,dirty nails, half done nail polish, dry feet ...
umh... like getting a toe without nails? it happened to 2 of my toes when i play sports... and out of vanity i still go for pedicure :)
Of course. If you have some problem with your toenails like fungus maybe you should see a podiatrist first.

No comments:

Post a Comment