Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What can I soak my feet in that will leave them soft and looking like I've had a pedicure?

I'm going to a party tomorrow and I want my feet to look nice, but I won't have time to get a pedicure first. How can I make my feet look nice by tomorrow?What can I soak my feet in that will leave them soft and looking like I've had a pedicure?
Sit on your bathroom or kitchen counter and fill the sink with warm/almost hot water, and put a bit of any kind of oil in. It should work well and also try to scrape the dead skin off at this time when your skin softens. Be sure to rinse the oil well though...





And then of course, clip your nails nicely while they're soft, and paint them a pretty color. White will look nice if you put extra effort into it, or just any other color you like!





:)What can I soak my feet in that will leave them soft and looking like I've had a pedicure?
epsom salt





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
  • cosmetics brands
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment