Friday, January 22, 2010

How can I do a pedicure that looks professional?

I always mess up and it gets all goopy and ew.How can I do a pedicure that looks professional?
make sure you have alot of time to do these and make sure you do it more than 2 hours before you go to sleep because your sheets can put wrinkles in the polish.





http://www.seventeen.com/hair-skin-makeup/best-tips/at-home-pedicure-bbt-0905How can I do a pedicure that looks professional?
paint


the


whole


nail


white


then


with


a


pencil


make


a


line


and


paint


the


rest


pink


8]
They always sell pedicure sets at drugstores that help you get the perfect pedi. It has like all the tools and stuff. I use one by Sally Hansen...and my friends also compliment me on my toes. =)
For a french..you should buy a kit.





For a rergular pedicure, you should get a clear color and do 2 coatings of it before you put the color. After, just put another 2 coatings on top. ;]
go to the nail salon
You have to really let the polish dry between coats and don't put shoes on. Choose a night when you are not busy and give a good 1/2 -3/4 hour between coats. Make sure you have soaked your feet first and pushed back the cuticles. If your toes are really close together put a cotton ball between each toe so not to ruin your polish. Make sure the last coat has time to dryenough before you go to bed.
Go to a nail salon and have a white french tip done they usually do not cost much :)
get a hot kiss pedicure kit and i did that for my prom and it totally worked. every one didnt believe me when i said that i did it. you can get hot kiss kits at target , walgreens, eckerd and all of them type of stores.
use a different nail polsih and make sur eit completely dry before touching or do anything

No comments:

Post a Comment