Saturday, January 23, 2010

Where can I get a fish pedicure?

I need to find a place that does fish pedicures in New Jersey, Delaware, or Philadelphia. I already know their illegal in some states but they aren't illegal in these ones. Can someone please help me find a place? Thank you in advance.Where can I get a fish pedicure?
I always thought they were only in Japan.Where can I get a fish pedicure?
Here's a link to an article about Fish Pedicures. There is a salon somewhere in Virginia: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1509951/fish_dermatologists_treat_on_your_feet.html

Report Abuse



You could always get an 8 gallon nano tank and set up a saltwater tank...buy a few pepermint shrimp. They will clean your hands better than any fish and it will be super cheap in the long run.
  • pimple
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment