Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Has anybody tried the new Ped Egg Pedicure tool ? How would you rate it between a 1 through 10?

With 10 being the best. Also tell me what you think about it.Has anybody tried the new Ped Egg Pedicure tool ? How would you rate it between a 1 through 10?
I was working on a client at a nail salon where a couple of the pedicurists had just gotten these to try. They had already given up claiming that it didn't remove that much calloused tissue and that it left skin even rougher than before. They found they needed to use a finer pumice after using the Pedi-egg.Has anybody tried the new Ped Egg Pedicure tool ? How would you rate it between a 1 through 10?
I received one for Christmas. I tried it that day. MY feet are NOT calloused , as I do have pedicures every 2 weeks. Alot of powder looking skin did come off.. but ALSO MY FEET felt very raw. did I overdo it? NO! I saw use it to skin your ';apples'; :) all my best 2 U! BTW skin does get rougher!

Report Abuse



I love the pedi egg, My feet are so rough that I have at least 2 mm of rough dead skin on my heals. It is so bad that I am embarrassed to get a pedicure. :-| My skin is not raw at all because I don't go down to the skin....I pretty much just stick to my dead areas on my feet.

Report Abuse


  • cosmetics brands
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment