Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do I give myself a home pedicure?

What stuff do I need?How do I give myself a home pedicure?
I do this all the time and it works great!





1. Get a big bowl of soapy water, you can even use shower gel, dish soap in it to make it soapy, soak your feet in it for about 5 minutes, both feet.





2. While in the water use a foot stone to get all the dead skin off the bottom of your feet and around your toe nails, also use a small foot brush for your toe nails to make them extra clean.





3. Towel dry your feet, put a heavy cream on your feet, Palmers Cocoa Butter works great!





4. Make sure all the nail polish is off if you have any on, use toe nail polish remover on your toes with TP or a cotton ball to remove the cream on your toe nails.





5. Clip toe nails if needed, paint them if you want too, use a really cute nail color, use nail decalls if you wanna, trust me it all works great!





Hope that helps!How do I give myself a home pedicure?
something to scrub ur feet with like bath salts or those rough brown sponges. Soak your feet for a bit. You also need a nail cutter, but the one for the feet because the fingernail one is not as strong. You can use a cuticle pusher to push down the cuticles. and get the nail polish you want to use along with clear top coat polish. Lotion up your feet after ur scrub and soak (johnson and johnson's shea and cocoa butter baby lotion is really nice and smells great)


1) use nail polish remover to get rid of any old polish


2) start with a base coat to put on your toenails


3) put two coats of the polish you want. Let it dry a bit


4)then use a clear top coat polish and voila! pretty feet! ^_^
Just soak your feet in a pan of warm water or in the bathtub, put some olive oil in the water , then scrub feet good and rinse with hot and then cold water.


dry the feet, clip nails straight across, or file straight across.


put aloe vera of feet--good enuff.


U could massage the feet also...try reflexology


http://www.reflexology.com
I gave myself one today. I use just some scotch tape and tape the tips of my toes. and i have pureICE SUper Star white nail poilsh 981 but you can use any kind of white polish, and then i have some clear, the Sally Hansen - hard as nails- and -hard as wraps- are really good clear top coatings. my friend has the nails one and i havet he wraps and my peticure has stayed on more and hasnt chipped. its easy.
A MAN and some relaxing music and a glass of wine !!!!!





Or , go to Wal-Mart and just get the kit it has everything you need to do it . But myself I would do what I told u to do first !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment