Saturday, January 23, 2010

I'm thinking about going to get a pedicure tomorrow morning but i need to shave my legs?

I know it's not good to shave your legs before you go, because that opens you up to infection. But what if i were to do it tonight instead?





They're just a little nubby since I haven't shaved them for a few days. i mean, I don't necessarily have to shave them but I get a little embarassed if there's hair and they're massaging my legs.I'm thinking about going to get a pedicure tomorrow morning but i need to shave my legs?
I went and got a pedicure one time and didn't shave my legs, I wasn't embarrassed cuz there wuzn't ne one there to impress, I did feel a 'lil silly tho cuz I bet that I wuz the only one that didn't shave lolI'm thinking about going to get a pedicure tomorrow morning but i need to shave my legs?
I've never heard that you shouldn't shave before you get a pedicure. I've shaved that morning, hopped out of the shower, thrown on flip flops and shorts and gone to the salon. I've never once had an infection from a pedicure. If you are going to a reputable salon that is sanitary, none of it should matter. Shave, don't shave. The cosmetologists don't care. They are used to it either way.
ok if you shave them tonight that would be ok if you put a lotion on right after, in the morning and an hour before you have it done. hope this helps
who are you trying to impress. the nail lady? hair isnt gross. humans have hair. everybody knows that, so whats sooooo gross about a little stubble?
Just do it tonight. I have shaved the morning of before with no problem. Then again, I know how clean my salon is.
just wait till afterwards to shave

No comments:

Post a Comment