Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Would it be odd for a guy to get polish when getting a pedicure?

I am 19 years old and went to get my first pedicure two weeks ago. The manicurist asked me if I wanted polish (I thinking she was joking) but I actually wanted to get something like what my sister gets which is Bubble Bath by OPI. I guess the question is, is this too much or would it be okay?Would it be odd for a guy to get polish when getting a pedicure?
Sure, as long as it something sheer that looks natural.Would it be odd for a guy to get polish when getting a pedicure?
why would a guy get a pedicure???? and if u got polish on it ur a fag.
it's OK if u only get clear but other colors will make people think ur gay
All nail polish is shiny... if youo want to look girly go for it... clear polish is girly,,,,
i think it would be kind of gayish =/
it would seem a little.......... gay.
Well... uhm... here's what it looks like lol:


http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3182/2887鈥?/a>


kind of girly.
  • cosmetics brands
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment