Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Is it ok to get a pedicure when pregnant?

Would I need to where a mask when going into the salon?Is it ok to get a pedicure when pregnant?
its fine, feels sooo good on swollen feet. you can wear a mask if you want to, but as long as the place is well ventilated and your not eating nail polish and stuff you will be fine lol... have fun and relax!!Is it ok to get a pedicure when pregnant?
No you do not need to wear a mask, that's just paranoia.





My sister had mani/pedi all throughout her pregnancy and she and baby are fine.





I wouldn't concern myself with pedicures or fumes of a salon when there are worse things such as second hand smoking, car emissions, chemical fumes in cleaning products etc.





Relax, and enjoy your pedicure because once baby is here, you'll see there will be very little time for such luxuries.
Its fine. I got a pedicure and manicure (including tips) all 9 months of my pregnancy and my baby is completely healthy. Good luck and enjoy.
Yes its fine to get a pedicure hun.. Only they aren't supposed to massage your feet as certain points on the feet connect to certain parts of your body xx
Lol aw no you wont have to wear a mask. As well as the place is well ventilated, your be perfectly fine. Think how good it would feel on swollen feet :)
Sure. That won't affect anything in relation to the baby. Have fun!!!
It's fine. I got my nails done my entire pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment