Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ladies, how do you give yourselfs the perfect pedicure?

What products do you use??Ladies, how do you give yourselfs the perfect pedicure?
1. Foot/body scrub to remove dead skin





2. Shape and file nails





3. base coat





4. Polish nails with any color you chose use two coats (Mayballine makes got nail polish) let dry for 3 minuets





5. Top coatLadies, how do you give yourselfs the perfect pedicure?
I always soak my feet in warm water with alittle babyoil then when I dry my feet I always take the towel and push the cuticles back gently, then i apply some vaseline around the outer edges of my nails, that way no polish gets on my toes (skin). Then I apply clear polish first, ten apply the white with a thin bristtle brush I get from the nail supply store. When I am done I apply top coat of nail dryer to it. also After nails have dried, spritz with a moisturizing oil like SolarSpeed spray. This sets your polish %26amp; moisturizes your cuticles. Then voila! You're done! looks great, I have alot of people ask where do I get my pedicures. i also get to practice I have 3 daughters and their friends too.
first, prep your nails by filing, buffing, moisturizing, and washing your hands.





Next, you want to use a base coat, like Sally Hansen Strong Nails Now!Nail Strengthener. Then add polish, by using thin layers of paint. I suggest Essie colors, because they are liquidy, but dries fast. Then, finish it off with a clear coat, like NYC clear polish, or OPI Rapid Dry Top Coat.





Lastly, fix mistakes by filling in chips with a dot of polish ovver the chip, then another clear coat
I use those finger dividers, a little piece of tape, and pink and white nail polish. I use the piece of tape at the tip of my toe nails. Paint the bottom part light pink, then allow it to dry like for 2-3 minutes then remove the tape and paint the top part white. It works great and your toes look awesome. Try it! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment