Saturday, January 23, 2010

What should i wear when I get a pedicure? What color polish: French, American, Black, or Pink?

Should I wear capris pants or just roll up my jeans?


Should I wear my tennis shoe and socks in and walk out in flip flops? Can I wait till the polish dries then put on my shoes and socks?


Would it be easier to just come in wearing flip flops?What should i wear when I get a pedicure? What color polish: French, American, Black, or Pink?
just go in flip flops... I always do.





Most of the salons use nail polish that drys to the touch within 1-2 minutes. Personally I always get french pedicures.What should i wear when I get a pedicure? What color polish: French, American, Black, or Pink?
if you go to get your toes did the polish takes forever to dry!!!! they use three coats, wear flip flops in and out, let the lady who does ur pedi chose colors she'll know what is good

No comments:

Post a Comment