Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Who wants to scold women who wear a pair of expensive sandals with a $2 pedicure?

Why on Earth would you spend a fortune on shoes and completely ignore the feet you're putting them in?Who wants to scold women who wear a pair of expensive sandals with a $2 pedicure?
Another pet peeve that hasn't been addressed yet. Thanks for noticing that certain women do that to. At work on many occasions I have seen women walk in with these gorgeous sandals %26amp; the paint is half way scraped off their nails or their nails will be dirty. Sickening! If they are going out %26amp; dont have time to have their toenails done then for goodness sakes they need to cover them awful things up ! Another thing. Have you noticed this? I have long hair %26amp; always have %26amp; I am a neat freak %26amp; I take really good care of my hair. I have seen women with long hair %26amp; you can tell they dont take care of it %26amp; you just want to walk up %26amp; run a comb through their hair or whack it off with a pair of scissors. If they are gonna have long hair they need to take care of it along with their toenails!!!Who wants to scold women who wear a pair of expensive sandals with a $2 pedicure?
Very good point !
Yes a good spanking is in order for those who don't foot the bill to get their nails done when especially Prince Charming is trying to find Cinderella.
was it the cameltoe?
I was out shopping just yesterday and I wore shorts %26amp; tennis shoes. I am in need of a pedicure so I couldn't even bring myself to wear cheap sandals. Then I was in Ross and they had a bunch of sandals on sale for dirt cheap. I just had to try them on. I was so self concious of my ugly feet that I made sure noone saw them. I haven't ever tried on shoes that fast in my life.
Sound silly to me...u r right!
I agree, Ugly feet yuckkkk, do somehing with them or cover hem up!
i guess most of them spend all the money they have on the shoes that they dont have enough 2 pay for pediccures. they get too carried away with the shoes, that they forget the toes.lol

No comments:

Post a Comment