Saturday, January 23, 2010

I live in Detroit and want to learn how to give a proper pedicure, where can I go?

I would like to surprise my wife with a professional pedicure, but I am not sure how to learn how to do it. Is there any place I can take a class or is someone willing to teach me.I live in Detroit and want to learn how to give a proper pedicure, where can I go?
not sure but i hear that the Vietnamese people r highly skilled in giving pedicuresI live in Detroit and want to learn how to give a proper pedicure, where can I go?
I went to beauty school for 9 months and they taught me. School for 9 months is the best answer. The reason for a lot of screw up in the beauth industry is because folks think they can take a crash course and achieved what some of us call a profession. Take your wife to a professional. Otherwise, go ahead and play beauty shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment