Saturday, January 23, 2010

If you walked into your nail salon and a guy was getting a pedicure, what would you do?

Would you talk to him about why he was here or if he is going to getting a color on his toes-ignore him-laugh about him--or reschedule your appointment.If you walked into your nail salon and a guy was getting a pedicure, what would you do?
I might talk to him if I knew him. If not I'd just give him a small smile and keep my appointment.If you walked into your nail salon and a guy was getting a pedicure, what would you do?
I think most people would think i'm just a really ugly woman, but my beard would probablly give it away





Be serious, y would you feel uncomforable or threatened by a man getting pedicure??
I'd be thankful that a guy cared enough about his appearance to get a pedicure. There was a time when you would never have seen men Doing the pedicures, but that's all changed now.
i would do NOTHING lol


guys do that all the time now its not a big deal at all its nice


they are takeing care of themselves


i see it all the time.. its no big deal =]
that would be cool! i love guys who care about little things like that haha. i would rather them be doing that then having manky feet or whatever lol
its no big deal, i would do the same thing that i do when i see a woman getting a pedicure - nothing!
just walk past him........would do nothing


this is the matter of hygiene no one has right to judge or laugh at him just because of that!!!!!
nothing... it's called HYGIENE
probably just ignore him. It's not a big deal. I see guys getting pedis all the time.
Nothing...I see this all the time at my nail salon......I just mind my own business.....men have nails too.....
just act normal
I'd just smile to myself =)
im gonna screen and shout ';there's a Gay in the house';,,lol..just kidding!!!!
run

No comments:

Post a Comment