Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Does a getting a pedicure make you just need more pedicures?

I recently had my 1st pedicure. Now 3 weeks later, my feet are worse than they have ever been. Is this normal?Does a getting a pedicure make you just need more pedicures?
ya it is i'm sorry to say. i went and got my nails and toes done in ny ( PRICEY PRICEY) for my sisters wedding and now my toes and nails are in worst shape now then before i went there. So ya its normal i'm sorry your didn't last either. but if there really damaged try using black nail polish it hides everything( thats what i had to do after the pedicure left, my nails were so back i had to cover them up and use super glue to glue where the nails spilt) . i hoped i helped :-)Does a getting a pedicure make you just need more pedicures?
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:pedicure at home


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:


Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/


Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/Hairremoval鈥?


Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair


Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure


Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Free beauty tips on Makeup/Hairstyles/


hair highlighting/Weight loss etc...


http://geebal.blogspot.com
No. It is not normal. However, it can happen if you go to a salon that is not sanitary. My hair stylist told me to nevergo to asain salons. You can get fot fungus if it is not sanitary. I do go to an asain salon but they wear gloves, sanitize the foot spas, and use new pumice stones, etc. on me.


Go somewhere else next time. Be sure to take a look around first, for your own benefit.
after getting a pedicure, you should do minor work at home to help maintain it . . like using a pumice stone when you shower . . and after you shower, put baby oil gel on your feet and wear thick cotton socks . . .
hmm. that doesn't really make sense. if u had never had a pedicure before, there's really no reason it should be worse 3 weeks later. maybe because they were so smoothe after your first pedicure, they just seem like they're worse. i got my first pedicure a few years ago, once i stopped playing sports, and it made a tremendous difference in my feet. i used to go twice a month just because i like the way it feels, but when i don't, they don't really get bad. just be sure to continue to trim your toenails, and use pumice stones on occasion, and u can even use exfoliating pumice cremes too. i recommend a brand called Kerasal. also, i put lotion on my feet before bed every night, that seems to help! good luck!!
Just remember the golden rule... ';Cheaper isn't always better'; Chose a salon where you feel comfortable and that is clean. If I were you I would also make sure the pedicurist wore gloves. One pedicure does not lead to the need for more pedicures. However they are very addicting. When I go to get my nails done, my husband comes with me and gets a manicure and a pedicure. You should spoil yourself once and awhile after all ';your worth it.';
It depends on where you go to get your nails done! lol! Stay away from foreighners!
  • cosmetics brands
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment