Thursday, January 14, 2010

Can you get a french pedicure that is coloured?

i really want a french pedicure that is coloured. like pink with black tips or something but i don't know if you could get that done at a normal spa, and if you know do you know what it would be called?Can you get a french pedicure that is coloured?
Of course! When you talk to the pedicurist, tell her the way you want it. I personally think black with white caps looks best :)Can you get a french pedicure that is coloured?
Of course, I do it all the time! Just tell them (at the beginning) that you want a french pedicure but with a coloured tip and then let them know what colour =).
I am sure that you can. My friend once got a french manicure with black tips instead of white. I am not sure what you would call it, but if you just simply explain what you wat, the worker should be able to do it.
yes you can.. i once saw a woman and she had a Blue French Manicure...it was blue on the tips..





God Bless!


~Lolly
My wife says you should be able to...Just tell them how you want it done...if they can't do it try a nail salon...Good Luck!
  • cosmetics brands
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment