Thursday, January 14, 2010

How can I fix my french pedicure problem?

Everytime I get a french pedicure, the white nail polish on the tip of my toes starts peeling off within 2 or 3 days. I've gone to different salons and the same thing still happens. Any thoughts or suggestions?How can I fix my french pedicure problem?
That used to happen to me also. You should put on a light layer of topcoat everyday to prevent chipping. It works great!





Best of Luck!


MegHow can I fix my french pedicure problem?
Don't you hate it when that happens!? The most you can do is put on clear nail polish over it - or just get a solid color next time, that's what I had to do.
Apply a clear coat, or ask them to do it for you. Also, clip your damn toenails.
maybe apply a sheer glossy coat when u get home for protection...thats all i can think of...sry
Ask for a UV gel top cop, it cost about 5 bucks extra but keeps your polish from chipping longer and makes them really shiny. I got a french Saturday morning and I'm kicking myself for not getting the gel top coat I'm all chipped already!
you need to put nail gloss on the top and a little under the nail so it is secure!

No comments:

Post a Comment