Sunday, January 3, 2010

How much does your average pedicure and manicure cost?

Or, more specifically, how much does a pedicure at JC Penney cost?


And do I need to make an appointment in advance for most salons, or are walk-ins available?How much does your average pedicure and manicure cost?
MAke an appointment in advance and it is usually $22 for toes and $18 for fingers. TAke atleast $60 or $50 when you go just to be safe.How much does your average pedicure and manicure cost?
Can't help you. I do it myself................
Usually they offer packages specials on manicures and pedicures. I say not more than $60 and of course depends if you want french manicure or just plain nail polish color without a design that usually cost a few dollars more. Yes, I suggest that you make an appointment anywhere u go so that way you don't have to wait. I think JcPenny if you use your card they offer discounts like 10 or 20% sometimes.
do ur self it costs not more then Rs5,lemon , lil salt and a spoon full shampoo,in luke warm water,after that use any foot cream,thats it.

No comments:

Post a Comment