Thursday, January 14, 2010

How much it cost a dog and a cat pedicure in a veterinarian?

How much they charge you for cut the nails of your puppy and kitty in a Veterinarian or in an Animal hospital.How much it cost a dog and a cat pedicure in a veterinarian?
It varies from hospital to hospital. My hospital charges $14, by the hospital my father in law goes to charges $9. You shouldn't have to pay an office visit if you're just going in for nails, it should just be the manicure charge.How much it cost a dog and a cat pedicure in a veterinarian?
It costs $12 at my vet clinic to trim my cat's claws.





You may also want to call local groomers, as they can provide the service, too (some won't do cats, but some will)
I don't know but ask them to show you the technique so you can do so in the future.
Average is $10 to $15, depending on where you live. The hospital where I work charges $11.
too much, go to a dog or cat groomer insted and you won't be paying the outrageous fees that a vet would charge.
well petsmart charges 7 dolllars to trim and 11 to grind. they do a very good job too. im sure theres petsmarts out there? grinding is way better
Just the price of a regular office visit.
My Vet did it free with the yearly visit but she said it normally cost $10.00.
It varies from vet to vet, but mine charges $10 for a claw trim.

No comments:

Post a Comment