Thursday, January 14, 2010

How to make feet nice without a proper pedicure?

I have very very sensitive feet, I HATE it when anyone touches them. Pedicures are grueling for me and I hate pumice stones regardless of who wields them. But I still want to have nice feet and after a summer in flipflops they are getting further and further from my ideal. How can I work on getting my feet in decent shape without suffering through pumice stones and risking kicking the poor girl working on my feet?How to make feet nice without a proper pedicure?
Ok it's not that hard.....I don't how you may feel about you touching your own feet.....So here it is....Don't spend your money on people working on your feet and do it yourself.....After the shower the caluses on your feet become really soft. Or the bath tub. So you can use your own thumb nail to take of little by little. Just scrape it off. Some shave it. Also last you can use a nail file to slowly but surely sand them down. They're bound to get smooth and soft. Use close toed shoes rather than open toed because the air, dirt, and friction caused the sole of your sandal will just increase dead and dry skin. Good luck! Last also put lotion on the feet after the shower too!:)How to make feet nice without a proper pedicure?
I recommend what I use; Preve extreme anti aging by Isabella Pelle. It has the highest concentration of the best known moisturizer, hyaluronic acid. I use it for my face, hands, and feet. Keeps my skin baby soft.


Google Isabella Pelle


btw - they ship 4 free, made in USA, and do not test on animals - a must for me.





p.s. they came out with a more concentrated version of Preve last month called Cura, I got it 2 weeks ago, it's excellent. You just need to decide which one is best for your feet.
At night, apply moisturiser rather liberally, and don't worry too much about rubbing it in properly. Then put socks on, and sleep. You get nice soft feet in the morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment