Monday, January 18, 2010

Im getting a pedicure and a manicure and I was debating on what type of nail polish to use?

I was thinking I am going to get ice blue nail polish for the toes. But I was wondering what kind of nail polish could I use for the nails other than ice blue but something that would look good with ice blue toes.Im getting a pedicure and a manicure and I was debating on what type of nail polish to use?
Pinks are very nice.Also what looks great is a french manicure except go with a pink tip instead of white and bubble gum for your nail color(the color is like a pale natural pink).I do nails and everyone has been wanting this style.Also a blue tip is pretty and will match your toes.Im getting a pedicure and a manicure and I was debating on what type of nail polish to use?
Maybe a pinkish purple or mauve. answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
A french manicure
white, light pink.





for the type of nailpolish use O.P.I.


it's the best.


(and chinaglaze)
a medium purple color would look good:)

No comments:

Post a Comment