Friday, January 15, 2010

Is it safe to get a pedicure at 11 weeks pregnant?

I've heard just about everything that is and isn't safe for you during pregnancy and that by getting a pedicure could start labor. Is it still safe to do since im only 11 weeks pregnant?Is it safe to get a pedicure at 11 weeks pregnant?
Getting a pedi is just fine when you're preg. You can even use the massage chair as long as its comfortable. If the vibrations set too high and it jostles you too much, then turn it off. You'll really want that pedi in later months when you're feet are swollen and hurt.Is it safe to get a pedicure at 11 weeks pregnant?
I'm a cosmetologist and I pedicures happen to be my specialty! It is 100% safe to get a pedicure when you are pregnant! The massage chair is safe, too.


The only time a massage isn't safe is if you are a diabetic.


You'll love pedicures when your belly gets nice and big. You get to sit back, relax, and get pampered. Plus you won't be able to even reach your feet, so...well...pedicure time!! LOL
the early labor can come from massaging the ankle, ask that they skip that. As far a pedicures, they are safe if you ask for new tools (your more prone to infection) and if you can stand the fumes in the room (go somewhere that is well ventilated)
I got one at 12 weeks (my wedding day) the woman there was a little hesitant when she found out I was pregnant she said it wasnt safe but I felt fine about it. Go with how you feel, if you'll worry about it after maybe you shouldn't
Go ahead just dont let them put on the massage chair. Im 18 weeks and I get them faithfully!

No comments:

Post a Comment