Friday, January 15, 2010

What are some ideas for a personal FREE pedicure for my mom and grandma before Florida?

Some easy things that take about 1-2 hours I also have a foot water messager spa. What other pedicure things could I use besides nail polish?


Thanks.What are some ideas for a personal FREE pedicure for my mom and grandma before Florida?
OooOOhhh..i love spa stuff..go all out..like lotion..nail filer..maybe if you have like someone helping you..while you give them the pedicure they can give them a back massage?? just an idea..hope this helps..they also have little jewels you can buy just like the one in the salon..or little stickers..makes for cute toes..%26lt;3What are some ideas for a personal FREE pedicure for my mom and grandma before Florida?
If there's a Body Shop near by pick up some of their peppermint footcare products. I love the foot soak, pumice foot scrub, and foot rescue. Get good foot files and use them with scrub to get rid of rough spots. If you don't use the foot soak, get a good bubble bath or shower gel to use in the foot spas. Try a body or foot mask to deep cleanse (Body Shop has peppermint foot mask). After soaking and scrubbing, use a goot foot lotion before you polish.
oil,uh nail paint gems glitter but nail polish would be just fine and I would go with white tips there really easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment