Thursday, January 14, 2010

What kind of pants should I wear for a pedicure?

Capris pants or should I wear jeans and just roll them up? What is normally worn?


Also, should I wear my tennis shoes/socks and bring a pair of sandals/flip fops to change out afterwards?What kind of pants should I wear for a pedicure?
i would wear shorts (if you're comfortable in them) or capris and flip flops, (think about stinky feet, ew! lol)


But overall it doesn't matter, just something comfortable and practical!





Enjoy it! I love getting pedicures! XD





Please Please PLEASE answer mine!!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AoZ5F5uDKy0jKUSZ7ckpSSzsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20091014173258AAJzAZHWhat kind of pants should I wear for a pedicure?
have you ever had a pedicure before?


well i wear normal jeans, but its best if they are stretchy kind so they'll be easy to roll up, or try like some tights, those are easy, focus on wearing something comfortable so you'll be able to relax instead of having tight jeans bugging you =]


wear flip-flops,that's the easiest, or wear your shoes they should have some flip-flops, nail salons usually have special flip-flops if you don't have any, and they're free =]
Capris or bermuda shorts and just wear flip flops.
i usually just wear shorts or capris n flip-flops. it's easier

No comments:

Post a Comment