Monday, January 18, 2010

Can someone describe for me what a pedicure for a man consists of?

I know they won't be painting my toenails, but can you tell me what they will do, and help me decide if I should get one?Can someone describe for me what a pedicure for a man consists of?
they will soak your feet, exfoliate them with this pumice/cream, srub of the dead cell and dry spots with a foot file, they might file your nails (if you want them to, tell them no if you dont want it) and then they might put on this type of clear polish(dont worry its made for men, you cant even tell that there is anything on, its not shinny )Can someone describe for me what a pedicure for a man consists of?
It consists of everything that a normal pedicure has, it just that they give you a clear coat instead of a real color. You should get one once in a while to pamper yourself.


Hope that helps! :D
It's good that man do pedicure b'coz many of the time i have seen that man's toe are dirty. It is just timepass.
they rub your feet for you and paint your toenails

No comments:

Post a Comment