Monday, January 18, 2010

Is it gay to go get a pedicure with my girlfriend?

She said she wants me to go with her and I said yes. Oh god what have I gotten myself into? What if she tells my guy friends.Is it gay to go get a pedicure with my girlfriend?
Some people may think it is gay, but trust me its 100% not gay. it'll make your feet feel healthier, and not look like old man feet.





but dont tell your guyfriends, cause some men can be really immature:)Is it gay to go get a pedicure with my girlfriend?
The fact that you even HAVE a girlfriend--- plus the fact you are doing this at her request--- should answer your question. Obviously you aren't gay. (And who cares if a dude gets a pedicure or not, anyway?) Maybe you meant ';gay'; as in ';should I be embarrassed about doing this';? Heck no, and once again, who cares? Just freakin' do it, and get some points with the girlfriend. I personally wouldn't want a total stranger working on my feet, but that's just me.
No, it's attractive to a girl when a guy knows how to take care of his body. And you'll be with your girlfriend anyway, so it's a great way to show her you want to spend time with her and get some work on your feet.
if u mean gay is in stupid, then no, its not ';gay';.


if u mean gay as in homosexual... its a little metro, but thats


not always a bad thing. guys should take care of them selfs too.
hahaha, no


my friend's brother adn all his guy friends arent gay and they all got pedicures together... i pity the poor women who had to touch their feet
very. no offense.
nah it's ok if anything she'll aprectate it..who knows maybe she'll give you something in return! ;)
*shug* It's bonding. Take her to something YOU like after.
Yes you are gay
nah deffinalty not. i hate guys with ugly feet ewh!
  • cosmetics brands
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment