Friday, January 15, 2010

Gift Poll: What exactly is meant when a woman wants a facial and pedicure for her birthday?

Can this be true? Blows and toes? Seriously?Gift Poll: What exactly is meant when a woman wants a facial and pedicure for her birthday?
It means bring out the super soaker!Gift Poll: What exactly is meant when a woman wants a facial and pedicure for her birthday?
It means she wants something for nothing. Birthdays are just anniversaries marking another year toward the end of our lives. If people have fun on them, that is up to them. I never get fun on mine. Birthdays have always been bad luck for me, so I am inclined to believe what I was taught in my childhood religion. That is selfish and wrong to celebrate.





I put on for my kids and husband though. They want it and expect it.
The pedicure...I know what that means. The facial....you may want to ask for clarification. She may want a facial that actually exfole...exfoli....peels the skin off or she may want one from you (in which case I recommend the Pearl Necklace or the Angry Pirate).
It means you take her for a day of shopping, and then get her a gift certificate to a great spa in town (ask around) that will cover not only a facial and a pedicure, but a manicure and a massage too.
This means she want to go to a spa, and be pampered by having her toe nails cut/painted and there are different types of facials, but it's to clean your face, extract blackheads, clean pores out, rid of dead skin.
It's not what you think. There's a radio commercial on Air America where the host talks about a skin cream and she says ';it's like getting a facial while you sleep';. I crack up every time.
I think, of course I'm just guessing here, but I think what you might learn is, if you set her up for a day at the spa, she just might let you give her a pearl necklace later, as a thank you.
It means she wants to be spoiled and comfortable...she may also need to de-stress. It's just something that women sometimes want to do to feel extra good.
When I say that I mean take me to get my pedicure %26amp; after that I would like a facial from him....definitely NOT a facial from the little Vietnamese dude that does my toes...





*retching*
it means she wants exfoliated and her toes done so she will look pretty with a healthy complexion and opened toe shoes.
Save some money and just get a facial pedicure, rub her face with a nail file, then paint her face pink....it's sure fire.
means she wants some alone time to make her feel better...








%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;had a massage today and it was freakin awesome :)
spa
she wants to be pampered
she wants to pretty her face and have her toes look pretty for you
It's sexy time!
No !~!!!!! WTF
It means get your wallet out %26amp; get ready to spend some money.
~snort~





*giggle*





Get me one too--k?
at least she didn't want a pearl necklace..... er wait
  • cosmetics brands
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment