Friday, January 15, 2010

How do I give myself a nice, at home pedicure, when my toenails are short and stubby?

I can't even wear sandals, I'm so embarrassed of the way my toenails look. They're tiny and because they're so small I can't paint them nicely or give them the same shape. They're not disgusting just not pretty and nice. Please help and I would appreciate it if you didn't make any rude comments, thank you!!! =)How do I give myself a nice, at home pedicure, when my toenails are short and stubby?
my toenails were the same way ever since i was young.. i always bit my toenails!.. yes, i know, disgusting!.. i wound up with in-grown toenails so bad, it hurt to even walk... i regret it now b/c everytime i had to go to a wedding, i'd buy closed-toe heels while everyone was wearing open-toe shoes showing off their pedicures!.. i was jealous!





finally, i decided to dig out the sides of my nails and the skin around it.. it hurt, but it was definitely worth it!.. i'm 24 now and i actually have decent feet.. i've never had a pro pedicure yet, but i do my own..





whatever you do, don't use the ';do-it-yourself'; nails.. it hurts really bad and the glue takes forever to come off.. they don't work that great and they make your nails soft and paper-thin.. at least for me, they did.. oh, and the dried up glue felt like an in-grown toenail.. it's not worth it to me..





good luck.. and if that doesn't work doing it yourself, go to a podiatrist and they can do it for you..How do I give myself a nice, at home pedicure, when my toenails are short and stubby?
well, the best way to get nails to grow is to go to the closest drug store around and buy some Nutra Nail green tea nail growth treatment in the nail polish isle. and trust me, it works because i had the same situation as you except i wanted a nice manicure and i saw this on a commercial and i got it right away. i saw results in like 3 days and by one week later, my nails were long, strong, hard and beautiful. its like 7 or 8 dollars a bottle, but trust me, it works!
buy fake toenails!


it's easy to place them on, and easy to paint over!


=)
go get some of those fake toenails from walmart.


you just cant wear tennis shoes.
soak them in Italian dressing rinse and repeat..trust me
grow them out
  • cosmetics brands
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment