Friday, January 15, 2010

What do you think of a man going to a nail salon to get a pedicure?

So I have a guy friend that told me he sometimes goes to the nails salon and gets a pedicure. I have to admit I thought this funny as I get my nails done a lot and never see men and if I did I think I would find it odd. What are your thoughts?What do you think of a man going to a nail salon to get a pedicure?
ICK, i wouldnt want my bf to do that.





i do know some guys who do that, they fall into the metrosexual category.





i personally think MEN SHOULD MEN.





if a man get's a mani, that plays a toll on his masculinity...at least from my point of view.What do you think of a man going to a nail salon to get a pedicure?
I would think its great he is conscientious about his appearance and perhaps just a touch 'girly';
Either hes homosexual or hes metrosexual, wayyyy too far into his looks.
hes gay
why does it matter?


if hes gay hes gay.


would you think of him any differently?


its kind of like you going to a football game.


i say let him to what he wants.
he is gay then


i have seen it happen


strange enough

No comments:

Post a Comment