Thursday, January 14, 2010

What can I expect when getting a pedicure and manicure?

I'm graduating soon and my friend and I are going to go get our nails done. What can I expect? I've obviously never had a pedicure or manicure before.


I'm a dancer so I need my calluses on my feet. It is true t hat they completely scrub them off? How long will it take to get them back?What can I expect when getting a pedicure and manicure?
Pedicures and manicures are amazing. It is a relaxing experience. They clip, file, and clean your nails. They also massage them which is the best part. Afterwards, they add polish to them. I'd recommend getting the french manicure/pedicure it looks great. Just be sure to bring a pair of flip flops with you to not ruin the pedicure. If you wear shoes to the salon they will give you a pair of disposable flip flops to wear instead which are not very good. When they scrub the calluses off of your feet, the area will be smooth and soft, but will roughen up again after wearing shoes/socks for a while. Be careful though, the foot scrubing may tickle so, try not to struggle too much. So you should probaly try to at least wear flip flops/sandals for about a week or so to keep the calluses from reforming. Hope this helps you.

No comments:

Post a Comment