Thursday, January 14, 2010

How do I tip when getting a pedicure/manicure from two people?

I usually get a manicure and a pedicure where I have two ladies working on me at the same time. The total comes to $25, so how should I tip? Should I give them each 15% of the total price? So technically I would be tipping 30%. I don't think that is fair, but giving them $2 seems a little shiesty. Help.How do I tip when getting a pedicure/manicure from two people?
I give them both a few bucks when I go.How do I tip when getting a pedicure/manicure from two people?
10% is just great!!
Use common sense in that case..... each is doing 50% (as long as you have 10 toes and 10 fingers) so each would get 50% of the total tip. So if you wanted to give 15% for the tip $25 X 15% = $3.75 which means each one gets $187.5 so actually giving $2 each is pretty fair. Next solution is to up your tip to 20% and each would get $2.50. If that seems like too little the only thing you can do is be a big spender and give them more, say $5 each .....................


LOL sorry, my bad
yea if one person does it i give them a 5 if 2 people i do 2 bux each. i would rather one person do it than two.
Its 30%. If you go to a bar and have a drink and then dinner, you tip the bartender 15% and then the waitress 15%. Its teh same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment