Thursday, January 14, 2010

What polish should I use in my pedicure tomorrow?

I had a deep chocolate last time. Should I go coral, peach or gold? How about red?


What are you wearing on your toes now?What polish should I use in my pedicure tomorrow?
Cajun shrimp by O.P.I. It is awesome!What polish should I use in my pedicure tomorrow?
purple is a winner
Coral. Its perfect for right now. :)
Right now, my toes are painted a really light pastel-ish pink. It's the trend right now, everyone wants to feel ';light';, ';bouncy';, and ';springy';. lol.


its a really light pastelly color that also shines metallic-like.


maybelline nail color- bubble bath.


i think they discontinued it now.


Another good color by Maybelline is Timeless Pink.
how about a nice shade of who cares?
Red?? It depends on your skin color. I only have a little bit nail polish on my toe!! Its white and red and on the other toe it is like pinkish silverish.
RED!!!
Hot pink..it's hot this summer. I'm wearing it on my toes right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment