Friday, May 14, 2010

Do you ever wish that there was TWO of you so you could give YOURSELF a foot massage/pedicure?

While being able to relax at the same time. Cause you know exactly how you like it right? Do you ever wish that there was TWO of you so you could give YOURSELF a foot massage/pedicure?
LOL! This is a funny question but it a good way :D





Ive never wished there was two of myself but that would be pretty cool. Plus, I'd be able to go to school with one of me and do other stuff too :D


(but wouldn't that be kind of hard to control both of you?think about it.)





Anyways love the question. I'll star it :DDo you ever wish that there was TWO of you so you could give YOURSELF a foot massage/pedicure?
I would like two of me so that I could tickle myself. That is because Elmo will not tickle me.





Also, when I have done something dumb I feel like kicking myself and so with two of me that would be possible.
Yes!


If you want something done right, you have to do it YOURSELF!
  • pimple
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment